In less than two years, Leo&Go has officially reached breakeven! As of this past June, 21 months after the carsharing service’s launch, Leo&Go is profitable.
- Leveraging Vulog’s fleet management tool. Thanks to Vulog’s award-winning platform Leo&Go has been able to optimize its fleet availability, boasting an outstanding 96% availability rate of its vehicles. They could also optimize agents’ workload and tasks (balancing, charging/refueling, maintenance/cleanliness, damage interventions), and review each external vendor/partner agreements.
- Meeting the varied and evolving needs of local residents by offering new solutions, such as instant access, instant access with pre-booking, station-based scheduled-booking, airport drop-off and pick-up, etc.
- Diversifying their fleets by adding new vehicles such as light commercial vehicles and luxury vehicles
- Deploying smart marketing actions that rely on both online and offline tools to maximize visibility at a minimal cost.
- Keeping their users happy. Thanks to a high customer satisfaction rate as evidenced by their app’s exceptional rating of 4.8 in the Apple store and 4.7 in the Google Play store, Leo&Go was able to systematically retain current users while adding new ones.
All of this has translated into a steady increase over the past two years of both the number of trips, and the average length of each trip.
Want Vulog to help your shared mobility operation reach profitability? Get in touch today!
Want to hear exclusive insights about Vulog’s Mobility Showcase? Subscribe to our Inside Leo&Go newsletter.
Discover top tips and tricks from the Leo&Go team themselves, Read the latest interviews: